Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Puerto Rico and the only thing I care for is getting my driver's license and drive my Dodge Nitro. I am 15 years old and my birthday is on February 23 and after that I'm gonna get my license. My dad already bought me the Nitro an I'm super excited. This site is good because it offers me information of the Nitro. I'm thinking of putting some rims. But I have one question should I get the 20'' or the 22''? If you read this could you let me know. :wave:

· NitroZ is the place to be!!!
1,604 Posts
Hey man! I think you might be the youngest member now! Welcome to the forums!

I know several people have put 20's on. Not sure about 22's. But your wheel dealer can slap a few on there and check for fit. I say, the bigger the better!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Difference between Dodge Nitro SE and SXT

The only diferences I could find between the Dodge Nitro SE and the SXT is that they have different kind of rims and that the SE doesn't have Fog Lights and the SXT does. Those differences I found them in this site:
http://dodge.ca/en/nitro/index.html

At first I wasn't sure of what my Nitro was (SE or SXT) and I am still a little confused. But after I saw the pics and I checked that mine didn't have fog lights I knew it was the SE. It is almost the same Nitro. That is the only thing I found different (Fog lights). But the weird thing is that my Nitro doesn't have Fog lights like the SE but has the same rims as the SXT. I will post some photos of my Nitro soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.