Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Darn - I wanted to put a double DIN Tv/Nav unit in there but the opening is too small. I was hoping it was like the Grand Cherokee and had a bigger dash piece as a option.

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Thanks

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
I dont care for that install..it doesnt look "integrated" with the rest of the car and thats a big :shakehead: for me..and Ill buy one w/ built in storage the day they support itunes file format

·
Registered
161 Posts
The dash is custom on the sides of the radio, BUT, as soon as they come out with a full surround that is all silver I will replace it with that. We actually have silver spray paint from Dodge that matched perfectly but I was waiting for a dash kit to be made (and it will) to fit. The vehicle is so new it is hard to get anything for it. I am a stickler for OEM looking as well, so a compromise for a month or so is fine for me. OH and the itunes... Not a problem, I have the iPod connector as well....

·
Registered
161 Posts
OK,

The Z1 has a 20 GIG hard drive for you to put mp3's on it. My D2 has FULL control over the ipod from the headunit, and we have almost gotten to the point where the sterring wheel controls will toggle the volume up or down and the tunning or FF/RW feature...

·
Registered
172 Posts
So the My Gig has 20 gigs. Does anyone know how that compares to a video ipod?

I just got a video ipod for chistmas. It has 80 gig of memory. I have loaded 15 movies and somewhere around 2100 songs. So far I have used 15 gigs of memory.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.