Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well..finally got around to near completion on it..I still got a lot of minor detailing and touching up to do..Such as a panel under the bottom of the GPS to make it more *built in* but its probably 85% done!

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its location is perfect to me, its mounted exactly where I want it. It works great and I think its defintely worth the cost - especially since im moving to a brand new town in 2 weeks..

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It still needs a little more work - not entirely happy with it yet..I think Im going to cut the rubber mat to get it to fit in there too..and thinking avout hinging a door to hide the cubby as well..

·
Registered
421 Posts
To be honest I dont see it, so again you did a good job:D

With my sirius install my wires are visible but I looking to hide them better now that xmas is over and I have some time on the weekends (you may have notice I was not online for a while...too busy with family and some trips the last couple weeks)
Cables are not as neat as I would like them

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Whyd you drill the hole all the wa over there? Why not right behind the unit so you can go straight down? Get some heatshrink cable and itll look real nice.

On mine, its actually a slight camera trick > you can see the cable barely on the left side and is more visible from the back. I didnt cut my cubby (yet) it just goes between the cubby and the back of the dash which makes it real hard to see except if your looking in from the front. Im considering building something to completely cover the GPS for when Im not going to be in my car for awhile..Still got a couple days to play w/ it to my liking..Any questions feel free to ask!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.