Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
WOW! Boy does that look good! Is it true it takes mid-grade gas? How does it ride and how about the 4.0 engine? Looking to test drive one myself this month (when one is available here locally) and if I like it and have enough headroom, plan to order one!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THANKS , I'm very pleased with it . I was really impressed with the power of this especially for having 20" wheels . 255-60 hp is pretty darn good , shoot thats more than 302 & 4.6 mustangs . yes it does recommend 89 octane. I plan on doing some mods to it . I just dont know where to start . it will be cool if they made a supercharger for these things. Fiesta dodge here in san antonio does have 2 RTs in stock now which is an inferno red & black . I will be posting more photos

·
Registered
357 Posts
Need to see more pics and include the inside as well...as we have asked does it have MyGig...need to see some real world pics of that.

Enjoy and welcome to the owners status of having a NITRO. By the way nice colour....not sure of the same colour grill but might need to see more pics

Enjoy and have fun with it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Order Status

Just got my order status for my Black Nitro R/T
build Date this Thursday, ship date Monday.
Red insert seats . I will be adding some aftermarket things.
Chrome Gas Cap (looks good on black)
Chrome front Insert facia.
possible interior trim package.

Cant wait for next week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.