Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It will unlock and lock and windows up and down wipers will go off at full speed lights will go on and off . Now today the red lighting bolt ⚡came on for the first time . I'm so lost with this car I love it to death but I don't know what to do anymore I'm 51 bad health issues just had spin surgery. In need the car to get me to Dr's and tests 😩 .any clue with it please help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know I have trouble with the tipm I have to hit the fuse box to stop the doors locking and un locking wipers going at full speed lights on and off windows up and down and shuts off going down the road.. do you think it's worth fixing I really love the car but I have health issues and just had spine surgery. Money's tight . If not worth fixing I won't..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Red lightning bolt came on dash what dose it mean ?
The Lightning bolt light is your TPS sencor warning light. Mines been on a few times also but it does not necessarily mean thats the issue.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It will unlock and lock and windows up and down wipers will go off at full speed lights will go on and off . Now today the red lighting bolt ⚡came on for the first time . I'm so lost with this car I love it to death but I don't know what to do anymore I'm 51 bad health issues just had spin surgery. In need the car to get me to Dr's and tests 😩 .any clue with it please help.
Disconnectethe positive cable overnight to reset the computer. And check all fuel levels. If this don't help.test the battery.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts