Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been an avid motorcyclist for the last 18 years. I love getting out and hitting the roads on my bike and just enjoying the ride. Here is Kansas we usually don't go more than four or five days with weather I can't ride in but this year is different. I got brand new tires, heated grips and a new chain and sprockets installed on my Katana on the 3rd of January. On the 4th we were hit with 40mph north winds, freezing rain and snow. This was followed by highs in the low 20's and 6 inches of snow the following weekend!!!! We haven't had a day over 35 degrees since the 3rd and i'm getting cabin fever BAD!!!!

The saving grace???? My Nitro SLT!!!:D Its been keeping me busy with upgrades, accessories and modifications. Thank you Dodge for saving my sanity.:beerchug:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Great lookin' SLT looks like mine. Brrrr! Glad the heater in the Nitro works so well I hear that we will have a low of 20deg Fri. morn. here where I live in NC. Sorry I don't mean to whine two Sat;s ago we were at 69deg. Show some pics so I can see what my Silver will look like tricked out.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They're calling for a high of 48 on Friday so if I don't get to ride my bike i'll at least get to clean my Nitro and tinker some more with it. Bigger tires are the next big thing for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.