Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Engineering Automotive exterior
Just in case anyone wanted to see what it looks like if ya rip it all on our and clean it and paint things. With protective enamel of course . Haha.... Started as a search for a bad wire. Ended in this. And it's not even over. Haha
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

So much fun.....
Light Engineering Space Motor vehicle Naval architecture

:)
Liquid Fluid Asphalt Line Road surface
World Water Urban design Engineering City
Automotive tire Automotive exterior Bumper Rectangle Gas
World Tints and shades Space Glass Engineering
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Working animal Art
Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Car Mode of transport

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
what is the location of the corroded Ground connection points ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
underneath driver side carpet in the front and I believe the ones under the hood near the battery or also pretty bad I replace them all and today I have full circuit and power came on lights came on most of them went back off but I still have a check engine light a passenger airbag light or whatever and the battery light. I'm leaning towards a new battery at this point it almost wants to start. Going to check on my relays again and stuff but who knows. This is just such a mystery I'm just going to keep working at it until I get it going because 2 weeks ago we are driving it every single day with no problems

·
Registered
07’ SLT 4x4 Lifted, 3.7 auto
795 Posts
Geez…. May as well re-wire it all lol……….interesting tho to say the least. Please do sumn to stop that corrosion….. did u find a source of the corrosion? If it is just normal corrosion from dissimilar metals use some noalox. We use it when wiring copper to aluminum etc etc. prevents that corrosion

·
Registered
80 Posts

I try again ..

COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE A BETTER PIC WHERE THIS ISSUE IS LOCATED ?????

Thank you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts