Dodge Nitro Forum banner

My nitro naked inside!!

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Mattcarey1655 
#1 ·
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Engineering Automotive exterior
Just in case anyone wanted to see what it looks like if ya rip it all on our and clean it and paint things. With protective enamel of course . Haha.... Started as a search for a bad wire. Ended in this. And it's not even over. Haha
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

So much fun.....
Light Engineering Space Motor vehicle Naval architecture

:)
Liquid Fluid Asphalt Line Road surface
World Water Urban design Engineering City
Automotive tire Automotive exterior Bumper Rectangle Gas
World Tints and shades Space Glass Engineering
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Working animal Art
Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Car Mode of transport

See less See more
#3 ·
underneath driver side carpet in the front and I believe the ones under the hood near the battery or also pretty bad I replace them all and today I have full circuit and power came on lights came on most of them went back off but I still have a check engine light a passenger airbag light or whatever and the battery light. I'm leaning towards a new battery at this point it almost wants to start. Going to check on my relays again and stuff but who knows. This is just such a mystery I'm just going to keep working at it until I get it going because 2 weeks ago we are driving it every single day with no problems

#5 ·
Geez…. May as well re-wire it all lol……….interesting tho to say the least. Please do sumn to stop that corrosion….. did u find a source of the corrosion? If it is just normal corrosion from dissimilar metals use some noalox. We use it when wiring copper to aluminum etc etc. prevents that corrosion

Reactions: Heat3.7
#9 ·
Oh I basically am rewiring quite a bit. Have replaced all the grounds I'm actually now in the process of putting it all back together. Everyone keep their fingers crossed for me. I've even got 2carpros.com helping me out with this whole thing. It was a mess. It's basically all the drinks that were spilled and everything else. And then the ones under the hood are from someone who calls himself a mechanic , had taken the wheel wells out to put massive tires on it for my girl and fucked all types of shit up. And left them off.... All winter and all summer and water and salt and sand was getting sprayed up in there the entire time. It was CAKED WITH SAND. unreal shit for real. And that's why I had to dive so deep into it to save it. I'm hoping I'm bringing it back to life rather than messing it up even more. I'm trying.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.