Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics from Saturday after i put on the first ever set of these rims sold in the USA. These pics are without the FT Lower Valence but today i going to buff and polish it and put it on i will post more pics with that piece on.

IN THIS LAST PIC CHECK OUT HOW THE WHEELS STICK OUT PAST THE BUMPER

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Those are some nice wheels. Are you planning to color match the side pieces below the doors? Give us some details on your new shoes.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok as i type this the black pieces on the wheels are being painted to match the body of the vehicle which will be inferno red. Pics will be taken tomorrow in the late afternoon of that. These rims are made by Kruz Wheels. They have a great selection of wheels and the company i purchased them from was
I.T.S. Wheels & Tire Distributors
454 Commercial Ave
Palisades Park, NJ 07650
(800) 721-8922
Ask for Danny and Tell him Jay with the Nitro from Oak Street Collision Sent you and he will give you a great price.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I was gonna say you are turning that into a winning show piece, Its getting harder & harder to come up with superlatives for that ride. Are you still gonna use it as a daily driver?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you guys:beerchug: . My last daily driver was a Toyota Celica i drove for about 7 years and that car i turned into one of the vehicles in fast and furious. It was in magz & won at shows. I did post pics of it on the forum last week and that car was decked out and i still have it because nobody wants to buy a bright green car but what can you do. But the Nitro is my Daily driver now in replace of the CelicA. It's an addiction. I'm hooked on tinkering & customizing anything and i love doing it. The Nitro has been a blast hooking up. Today i can say after putting on that lower valence and seeing my rims stick out like 4 inches from the Front i am happy as a kid getting a shopping spree at Toys R Us. This is what i pictured i would do to this Dodge when i got it and its great. What until tomorrow when i put on the painted inserts in the wheels....it will be very nice..lol.

·
Registered
109 Posts
nice ride

ll i can say is a real nice ride....i was wondering where did you get the taillights, i have been looking for taillights like that, please reply.thankyou

·
Registered
76 Posts
Here are some pics from Saturday after i put on the first ever set of these rims sold in the USA. These pics are without the FT Lower Valence but today i going to buff and polish it and put it on i will post more pics with that piece on.

IN THIS LAST PIC CHECK OUT HOW THE WHEELS STICK OUT PAST THE BUMPER
Hey man where did you get them light covers? Help a brotha out...ALso I see no matter what size rims you put on there, that lil gap in the back is going to stay. Do anyone have any ideas where I can get some shocks for the Nitro also. But I need them lights, hook a playa up.

·
Registered
180 Posts
i was told that if i went higher than 20's id have to lift it or the wheels would rub unless i got a 35 series tire. is this true what size tires you got on those? also please let me know where you got those light covers!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Were you the first to buy those wheels specifically for the Nitro? Because I looked at those wheels for mine about 3 months ago and found that they were pretty popular. Maybe they are a different manufacturer.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
ll i can say is a real nice ride....i was wondering where did you get the taillights, i have been looking for taillights like that, please reply.thankyou
Hey man where did you get them light covers? Help a brotha out...ALso I see no matter what size rims you put on there, that lil gap in the back is going to stay. Do anyone have any ideas where I can get some shocks for the Nitro also. But I need them lights, hook a playa up.
i was told that if i went higher than 20's id have to lift it or the wheels would rub unless i got a 35 series tire. is this true what size tires you got on those? also please let me know where you got those light covers!!
I assume all you guys are asking about the same thing. Those are stock tail lights tinted with Niteshades tinting spray and then clearcoated. Please read MrOakStreet's other threads:

http://www.nitroforumz.com/showthread.php?t=1674

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks High Voltage, I see some people even asking if i am going to paint the black pieces red and i just wanna say look at all my post and you'll see i already did that. LOL

In general sorry for not responding to everybodys questions i have been really busy the past week.

The Rims on my Nitro are made by Kruz Wheels and it is a brand new wheel for 2007 - The model is K-33.
http://www.kruzwheels.com

G

·
where can you get the tail light covers? im interested in putting them on my black nitro to get the all black look with my tint and black rims.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.