Dodge Nitro Forum banner

321 - 327 of 327 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Dodge Nitro Heat 3.7L
1,181 Posts
Hello All,

Although I do not post here that often, I do however check out the post every few days and have taken some of your great ideas and added them to my Nitro.

Below is a short photo progression on my progress over the last couple years. Over the last month I added the Daystar Lift along with a new Moog end links and Rancho RS9500 adjustable shocks in the rear.

Stock when I bought it in Aprilish 2011

Did some blacking out

Made the exhaust myself (flowmaster 44 muffler) People always tell me how much they like the sound

Built the roof rack and plasti-coated the wheels

Hauling some camping stuff

Pair of KC's and some Nitto Terra Grapplers on the stock 20's

Custom made badges (PAZRT group of shooting buddies *I'm located in sector 5*)

Lifted

Lifted next to a buddies 2" lifted Jeep
VictorSmalls, did you have any rubbing on your UCA's when you went up to a 265/50R20 Nitto TG G2? i noticed when i installed my JBA UCA's my 245/50R20 tires are pretty close to the UCA's but not close enough for me to worry about it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Killer drawers, dude!! I am about to head out to the driveway to start disassembly of my cargo area to start on my own iteration of a drawer system/cargo management! Keep rockin!! 🤘

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello All,

Although I do not post here that often, I do however check out the post every few days and have taken some of your great ideas and added them to my Nitro.

Below is a short photo progression on my progress over the last couple years. Over the last month I added the Daystar Lift along with a new Moog end links and Rancho RS9500 adjustable shocks in the rear.

Stock when I bought it in Aprilish 2011

Did some blacking out

Made the exhaust myself (flowmaster 44 muffler) People always tell me how much they like the sound

Built the roof rack and plasti-coated the wheels

Hauling some camping stuff

Pair of KC's and some Nitto Terra Grapplers on the stock 20's

Custom made badges (PAZRT group of shooting buddies I'm located in sector 5)

Lifted

Lifted next to a buddies 2" lifted Jeep
I dont know if you are still on here. but i would like to know more about your roof rack you made.
What was the material, thickness, welded together? im wanting one but i dont want to pay the Gobi Price.

·
Registered
2011 Dodge Nitro Heat 3.7L
1,181 Posts
I dont know if you are still on here. but i would like to know more about your roof rack you made.
What was the material, thickness, welded together? im wanting one but i dont want to pay the Gobi Price.
I do not believe he has it anymore or is on here. I followed him on IG and he had sold it to someone else. The new owner was on IG, not sure if he/she is still on IG or still has it

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
30,557 Posts
See my threads on my rack. DIY and is what Victor based his build on.

·
Registered
07’ SLT 4x4 Lifted, 3.7 auto
748 Posts
The Gobi is redic price. Build the rack and just buy there ladder for the back. I have a store bought cargo basket. Gobi ladder on back. Haven’t seen anyone else with the ladder

Reactions: Scar0
321 - 327 of 327 Posts