1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Did upgrade on the radio and speaker system. Added u-connect and leather interior. Also added remote start and the security system. Would have liked the sun-roof but the little woman never ever uses it and always keeps the cover closed. why spend the money on it when I can use it for chrome and a gps. yes it's a 4X4

·
Registered
66 Posts
Awesome 1,
Very nice looking.

I bought my Black SLT at Belvidere Motors in October, good people over there. You live in Belvidere?

NitroOne1

·
Registered
66 Posts
You'll love the way she handles in the snow around hear. I haven't had a single problem.

'stackthepads30' - must be a goalie or maybe an Icehogs fan?

·
Registered
469 Posts
'stackthepads30' - must be a goalie or maybe an Icehogs fan?
That would be both....

I just hope all this flooding we've had this morning doesn't affect my flight tomorrow, as I'm going to the hogs game like I do every jersey auction to purchase a jersey and give back to the community that I grew up in

We just picked up our sunburst r/t with mygig last night...man, what a nice ride.......although I hear my wife keep saying "it's mine, all mine" over and over again.....so who knows if I'll ever get to drive it....that's ok, as I'll just put one of my pictures on the mygig so it shows up when she uses the radio, as she hasn't figured that part out yet.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.