Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I recently got the SXT (LHD) Auto, 3.6L.

I'm looking into improving some of the things, I would like to add an Intake and Exhaust for some more Performance.

Next Week I'm getting Limo Tint, Front Bull Bars, and Side Step Bars.

Can any one suggest anything ?
Where would I go to buy the Intake & Exhaust ? I'm in Miami, FL.

Kind Regards,
-elfloj0-

PICS:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey Guys, I found this info from the guys of CGS MotorSports.

They are not on our web site yet. It is brand new, but I can give you the part#'s and pricing. The Air Intake System is part# 20145 and the cost is $275.00 / the Cat-Back Exhaust System is part# 60033 and the cost is $419.00
Any Other Suggestions ?

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
elfloj0..Welcome.........You got the blue to match the forum colors didn't you....Looks like a good choice........and any of you guys who haven't posted a pic in the "Members Rides" thread, please do so........Thanks,David

And cmacdo..........Welcome to you too.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
You know I've built several Harley show bikes. Restored a 55 Buick Special to show stock condition. Had 4 Mustangs & a Corvette... and I just can't believe the attention these Nitros get right out of the box as a daily driver. We're a lucky group. Great forum... and cmacdo>>> keep representing for the Khaki Crowd out in Nevada... LoL!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.