Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
My dealer just called me and said that both MyGig and 20" wheels on the SLT where now off the restriction list and could be ordered.

Can anyone confirm?
i just ordered a fully loaded Black R/T with MYGIG

did with employee purchase pricing

now the wait begins

salesman said i will have the VON tomorrow

:Banana01: :pepper: :ura1: :wiggle2:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

now the wait begins

Was that the supplier purchase pricing or the Chrysler employee pricing. I thought you couldn't use Chrysler employee pricing with the Nitro or did they change that?

·
Registered
30 Posts

now the wait begins

Wow... I too ordered a fully loaded Black R/T at the end of December and was told MyGig was not available. I called my dealer today to see if I was now able to have it included and he tells me it is still not listed as an available option. What gives?????

·
Registered
415 Posts
Was that the supplier purchase pricing or the Chrysler employee pricing. I thought you couldn't use Chrysler employee pricing with the Nitro or did they change that?
you can only get the Nitro with enmployee purchase (direct blood relative) you can not get the discount on the friends plan

i ordered mine from a blood relative so its a direct (actually retire) employee purchase

·
Registered
415 Posts
Wow... I too ordered a fully loaded Black R/T at the end of December and was told MyGig was not available. I called my dealer today to see if I was now able to have it included and he tells me it is still not listed as an available option. What gives?????
have them check again i stood there when my salesman brought it up on the computer and it is now available to order (DCX does not allow the order of itms that are not available)

my baby is on order!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
have them check again i stood there when my salesman brought it up on the computer and it is now available to order (DCX does not allow the order of itms that are not available)

my baby is on order!!!
Yes sir, that's what my dealer did too. Both MyGig and 20" wheels on SLT came up.

Rip, I would make your dealer check again.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yes sir, that's what my dealer did too. Both MyGig and 20" wheels on SLT came up.

Rip, I would make your dealer check again.
All - thanks for the info - i will be calling back right away. i don't see why he would be telling me differently. Is it difficult for the dealer to make a change on a purchase order made in late December?

·
Registered
415 Posts
All - thanks for the info - i will be calling back right away. i don't see why he would be telling me differently. Is it difficult for the dealer to make a change on a purchase order made in late December?
i am not sure but back in november when the R/T became available i went in to order and as we all know the MyGiG was not available. I asked the salesman if i ordered now and the MyGiG became available before the vehicle was built could i change and add the MyGiG......he said once the order was placed and a VON (vehicle order number) was issued it could not be modified. but then can we belived what they say? who knows D"OHH

·
Registered
415 Posts
Are your new rims gonna 20" I assume?? Are you stepping it up to 22"????
i am going to stick with the 20's

in my opinion to keep the tire and rim looking good with a 22, i would need a tire with an aspect ratio of around 30 oor 35 and in michigan with our crappy roads that just not enough sidewall to take all the pot holes and rough roads around here

i love the look of the 20's just want a gloss black rim to go with the black R/T

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
20" is a good wheel size..it's in a bunch of rap songs for a reason i guess :p

Theres a big price jump going from 20 -> 22" not to mention less MPG and higher risk of damaging the wheel..and the ride quality will also probably start going down..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.