Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
MyGig installation after the fact

2/18/2008

I just found this out recently (regarding the jumper) when I purchased the MyGig for my 2007 Nitro. I lost the capability for the UConnect after they installed it and spent additional hours trying to get both the UConnect voice recognition and the GPS to work.

Any word on when they plan on releasing the cable? I wished they hadn't released the system or at least had a disclaimer stating there were some flaws in the system. This was a huge surprise to the Dodge service department I had install the kit.

Also

ViKing

·
Registered
6 Posts
NitroTech you are correct. I was finally able to get my Navigation to work after findng out that the system I order was missing one or two parts. One the dealer realized it they ordered the GPS antenna t install it. Now I am waiting for the uconnect P/N. Hopefully this will not cost me anymore many than I have already put into it for the feature. The dealer says Mopar might charge for this component even though it should have come with the radio etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.