Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there a recent software update for the RBZ mygig at all?

·
Registered
609 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What version do you have now?
i'll have to look and see in the morning and get back to you guys. guess i should have already checked, my mistake.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
here is a shot of my system version and all that good stuff. would u say it is up to date?

·
Registered
609 Posts
This is the latest update for the RBZ and RHB radios. I have not updated to this in my RHB because the Garmin NAV graphics are all changed. I would assume this would have nothing to do with the RBZ. You can see in the TSB what it addresses for the RBZ. Mine begins with 23 which is higher than yours.

http://www.wk2jeeps.com/tsb/tsb_wk2_0805712.pdf

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i guess mine is up to date for now then. thank you guys for your help, i appreciate it.

·
Registered
609 Posts
i guess mine is up to date for now then. thank you guys for your help, i appreciate it.
Yours outdated by 2 updates. But if you are not having issues don't do it. Also there is nothing to add with the RBZ besides bug fixes. My RBZ that's in my closet is at the same software as yours. I only upgraded my currently installed RHB due to the Navigation Travel Link update.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yours outdated by 2 updates. But if you are not having issues don't do it. Also there is nothing to add with the RBZ besides bug fixes. My RBZ that's in my closet is at the same software as yours. I only upgraded my currently installed RHB due to the Navigation Travel Link update.
I certainly read it wrong (idiot i am) lol. mine is flawless so i will just pass on the update then. thanks again

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
799 Posts
I just flipped my laptop over. lol

·
Premium Member
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
30,657 Posts
If you were a teacher you could read the Pic just fine.lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.