Dodge Nitro Forum banner
141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Do any of these upgrades let you go back to where you left off after choosing a song to play? For example, if I go through the list of albums or artists or whatever and then choose a song to play, when I go back to choose another file to play instead of starting over from "A", will any of the updates enable the user to go back to the previous album/artist chosen??

·
Registered
15 Posts
My update cd came in the mail today, too. But my question is, which version should be used, 9.713 or download 9.715 and use it?
Thanks. :wavey:
I went from 9.561 to 9.715 with no issues. I'd go for it given there seem to be others who have experienced problems with 9.713:smileup:

Reactions: F45

·
Registered
1 Posts
9.713 Mygig update

I just went to the dealership today and they updated to 9.713. It fixed so many problems with the system. But now I've noticed that my voice recognition does not seem to work for the Nav system when trying to enter a different province or State other than your home one. It asks you to spell the name of Province or State but all it does is give me a beep and goes back to the nav screen. It will work in text input mode, but I have to be stopped to do that. Does anyone else have this problem with 9.713? I’ve noticed that they have done some major changes to the nav menu screens with this update, maybe the voice system is still trying to access the nav system using the old menu commands?

Should I try downloading the 9.715 from the net and installing it? Does anyone know if this has fixed that problem?

Also, has anyone noticed if they have fixed that annoying problem of tracks always being in alphabetical order with the 9.715 update?

·
Registered
159 Posts
The MyGig software has had many updates ahead of the software posted on the first page. Anyway to update the original posters post? I'm fine, as I DL from the unofficial MyGig website, but it would help others. Maybe even have a link to the other website that keeps up to date with MyGig things?

141 - 155 of 155 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.