Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone besides me has a MyGiG on order through Dodge parts...ie..Not being built with your Nitro.
The dealer is telling me that they still can't order them on thier computer system.
Thanks!
Jon

:cool:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Just wondering if anyone besides me has a MyGiG on order through Dodge parts...ie..Not being built with your Nitro.
The dealer is telling me that they still can't order them on thier computer system.
Thanks!
Jon

:cool:
Dealer ain't lying to you man, MyGiG just hasn't hit the pipeline yet. It'll get to you soon enough. You think the dealer doesn't want to make a few hundred off you? :thk:

·
Registered
790 Posts
So what stereo came in your Nitro at purchase?

At some point, there talk that it was not possible to retrofit MyGig into a Nitro that wasn't built from the factory with it.

Have you been told that it is possible? What was the cost quoted?

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the 6 disk changer, sat., radio and U connect. Yes, they are the same size and can be changed. Price was $1610 I believe.
I ordered the MyGiG when I purchased mine as a seperate item. The dealer agreed to put it in for free once it arrives.
Now....just waiting....

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your price may change, so be prepared. I'm sure the dealer quoted based on part number 5064080AF, which turns out to be an incorrect part number. This was a 'service' part number, for the radio head only. It did not include owners manual, gps antenna, etc., for new install. Mopar has not released the accessory kit part number yet, which is the one you will need.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.