Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I own a Dodge Caliber (6 months now), but I went to my local dealer today to test drive the Nitro beast! I may go back to pick up a black sxt tomorrow. If not, I'm thinking around my birthday in March! :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had the Caliber, and Traded in in less than 3 months ( 5560 Miles )
My Cali Actually got All PaidOff, and I had purchased Extended Warranty, tire Warranty and Such, so that went of as a down payment for the Nitro.

Dont get me wrong, Caliber is Cool, but the Nitro is Kick Ass :D

good Luck.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Did the same thing went looking at a caliber and test drove the Nitro and had one 4 days Later:D

Welcome to the Forum ...stick around cause we know your gonna get one:Na_Na_Na_Na: ...becasue the Nitro Beast has you

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
You all are too kind!! Well guess what? I did it! Yup, got one yesterday. I know I know, PICS! Well, I'll be able to take pics of my black beauty on Saturday, I work two jobs.:( But hey, gotta make those payments right? lol. I have to go back to the dealer and get my black custom 18" wheels off the caliber. The nitro needs some 20's BAD! Thank you all for welcoming me, I feel like family.... :p Oh yea, damn my salesman backed my Nitro into a damn Jeep Grand Cherokee, and slightly scratched my rear bumper! I wanted to kick his a$$.

To the poster who said yall knew I was going to get one, you were absolutely right! lol. The beast has taken over my soul. When I look at the grill, it says... Well, ain't you gonna drive me man?:D Yea I was a member of ****************** and caliberforumz.com ( BLK07SXT) My caliber is the black one with black wheels.. (see attached pics). One thing I can say about my caliber, she treated me very good! I'll miss her. But now I have the big bad beast. Pics soon.

I had the Caliber, and Traded in in less than 3 months ( 5560 Miles )
My Cali Actually got All PaidOff, and I had purchased Extended Warranty, tire Warranty and Such, so that went of as a down payment for the Nitro.

Dont get me wrong, Caliber is Cool, but the Nitro is Kick Ass :D

good Luck.
Hey elflo... I had an extended warranty as well, they said I couldn't transer it to the nitro. But they did say I would recieve a check for it, once it's been cancelled.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.