Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey right now I'm not sure what car i should get I really love the way the nitro looks but since its a 1st year car makes me think i should wait.
If you have a nitro can you give me a number from 1-10 how they like this suv it would help alot thanks alot and if there is something you really don't like can you please list thanks again

·
Registered
576 Posts
I've owned several Jeep vehicles as well as a couple of Chevy SUV's and the Nitro rates number 2 as my favorite in terms of comfort and looks. If you buy one that was made after December 2006 you shouldn't have any of the hard shifting tranny problems that many have had with the ones made before then. We bought our SLT in late December and have not had any tranny issues. The only down side i've found is that there isn't a ton of head room.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Eight right now , if no more problems than I have had problems after 6 months will add a point. Will top out at 9 because of a couple minor things that should be on the Nitro that are not there right now.:pepper::ura1: By the way welcome to the forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.