Took me no longer than 15 minutes to install. Wold have been shorter but I couldn't figure out how to get the headrest off!!! The pieces slip on and velcro at the bottoms, with the exception of the bottom piece. That has two straps that go along the bottom of the seat and they clip in the back (under the seat) and you can adjust the tightness. There are also two side clips (One on either side of bottom piece) that you pull under the bottom and clip into the two straps that secure the bottom piece. Didn't get those attached because I couldn't find any openings in which to pull them through. May tackle that again but with a flash light this time. (Does any of this make sense??)
I paid $199 plus $27.50 for shipping, shipped from CoverKing in Anaheim, CA.
- Choice of colors: Spice (Tan)/Black , Yellow/Black, Blue/Black, Red/Black, Grey/Black, Charcoal/Black, Solid Black, Hawaiian Blue/Black, Hawaiian Black/Black or Hawaiian Red/Black.
- Please note your color choice and the model year of your vehicle when making payment.
- Map Pockets
- Cutouts for levers, straps, seat belts, etc.
- Full 100% neoprene construction!
- Improved straps, connectors and buckles
Here is the listing number for the Nitro seat covers: 25017716675
After you buy them they will email you asking for what year your Nitro is.