Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just signed the deal for a new Nitro. Been looking for a few weeks and went to a dealership by work and they made me deal :D I could not refuse. I hopefully can pick it up tomorrow and join the true drivers of Nitros and no longer dream of it.

I see that most of the posts are from the US but I am from Canada and I look forward to using this forum. Any questions or comments welcome.....still a newbie at this but trying.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are right Still grinning from ear to ear. I will post some pics once I get it home. Already checking out the Mopar accessories. Need to personalize it just a bit.

Thanks for the reply:)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry all for not getting back sooner.....work is hell.:mad:

anyways I have my new Nitro since Wednesday and already have 1500km (canadian:p )

Everthing is perfect the ride is great, Uconnect is awsome...especially for me since I use my phone so much. I think this is one of the best options.

Already thinking of a few mods.....setup my phone to fit the spot in the 4x4 selector is. Add a charge plug wired right in. working it out need to remove a few panels but we see how it goes.

Also adding Sirius sattelite radio (moved from my old car) want to hide wires and cables and have it sit in the dash tray.

Will have pictures today and will try and upload as soon as I can.

·
Registered
172 Posts
either did I. I have test driven 6 of them and hadn't noticed any under seat tray. I think I read it in a reveiw of the nitro somewhere. Just curious if any one could confirm/deny if it is truly on the vehicle somewhere.

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
either did I. I have test driven 6 of them and hadn't noticed any under seat tray. I think I read it in a reveiw of the nitro somewhere. Just curious if any one could confirm/deny if it is truly on the vehicle somewhere.
ill go look in a little bit - any idea which seat?

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Thanks for checking on that. I couldn't find it either on the ones I have looked at.
Nope, I didnt see anything..
it MIGHT be referring to the back of the front passenger seat..it has a molded inset that allows you to set a laptop or equivalent on it while the seat is folded down - could be what the are referring to....if not... :confused:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts