Dodge Nitro Forum banner

New from Baltimore

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  r t capt pouch 
#1 ·
Hey all, I am a 23 year old new nitro owner from Baltimore and I can not get enough of my vehicle! I bought it on Jan 1, figured I would bring in the new year right, and find myself making excuses to drive it every day.

It is a '08 black SLT.

Does anyone know of any clubs or gatherings for Nitro owners in the Maryland/DC area?

#2 ·
welcome to the forum! glad you enjoy your new Nitro! I don't know about the Maryland area, but we are planning a meet for July in Niagara Falls!

NITROPALOOZA 2008!!!

#4 ·
welcome to the dark side that makes 3 in a row....black nitros will soon take over the world.....lol!! post some pics and congrats on purchasing the BEST nitro color, you cannot go wrong with black it is a classic!!

#9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I will def post some pics when I get some. I am not to sure about the Niagra Falls meet, but ya never know! If i find a friend ready to take a road trip with me I possibly could be game. Have to keep you posted. After browsing all of the pics and posts I have dozens of mods in mind... but no money haha. I have to start saving!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.