Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The wife and I test drove a nitro today. It was a white slt 2wd model. We own a 2005 jeep liberty limited 4wd we bought new last year. We were very impressed with the ride of the nitro. I want the r/t model in sunburst orange 4wd but she wants one in that kacki-tan color.We ar thinkin of tradin in the jeep maybe sometime early next year for one.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Welcome wm23n1. I haven't heard any production figures on the Nitro but you may not want to wait that long!!!!!!!!! You would miss out on a lot on enjoyment......

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Welcome to the forum wm23n1 :)
I am picking mine up today! Sunburst orange is a nice color (my favorite color in real life) but I decided to go w/ stone white. Just keep searching local Dodge dealership inventories as it can be pretty tricky finding one that meetes your needs and taste. All 5 dealers nearb me had more SXT then SLT and the main colors they had were Blue and black, I picked up the only Stone white SLT in the area! But hopefully inventory will start increasing soon and you can find what youre looking for!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts