Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my new Khaki Dodge Nitro last Friday and am very pleased with my choice. I was looking at the trailblazers and the explorers till i finally found my senses :) First thing i plan on doing is debadging it, and might i say its nice that theres already a forum for us Nitro owners :50:

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Mines Khaki.... I Dont Understand Why They Didnt Paint Everything On Every Model
It's just different trim levels. Range Rover does the same thing and so does some other "supposedly" more off road models like the Jeep Rubicon. The flat black plastic bumper & flares is to chip guard those areas... just like adding a bra does (and it's actually a little cheaper for the dealer). Some like it more, some like it less. It depends on the look you're goin' for I guess.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Actually.........I think there is more rear seat leg room in the Nitro but you give up a little in the back cargo area. However, the Nitro seems to be as roomy up front, doesn't lean in the curves, has 65 less horsepower but still gets off the line better,...the only thing I miss from the trailblazer is the auto on headlights.........Have to get used to turning them on again. ...David

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.