Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I'm Michael from Karlsruhe, Germany.
I'm looking forward to get a Dodge Nitro as soon as possible, whein it will be here in Germany. I hope there will be a good Diesel :thk: in it with a lot of torgue.

This Forum is a very good place to spend some time :pepper: till DC manage it to bring this car to "good" old Europe!:Racing:

Regards, Michael

·
Registered
83 Posts
From the information I've seen. It looks as if the Euro version has the VW 2.0 TDI engine. It's an excellent engine, very torquey, very easily upgradeable. I do not know if it will be the PD (pumpe duese), or the common rail diesel. Maybe you could find out that info for us.

Man, I'd love a diesel Nitro.....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Different Informations about the Diesel

:Banana01: Thank you all for this kind welcome!

There are different informations about the diesel here in Europe.
Same say the Nitro will get the 2.0L Diesel from VW but most say it will be a upgraded version pf the diesel from the Jeep Liberty. It will be a 2.8l Diesel from VM Motori from Italy with 183 HP and 480 Nm at 1,800 rpm.

I would prefer the diesel from VM Motori because of the 480 Nm low-end torque!

I will try to keep you informed!

Mike

·
Registered
28 Posts
From the information I've seen. It looks as if the Euro version has the VW 2.0 TDI engine. It's an excellent engine, very torquey, very easily upgradeable. I do not know if it will be the PD (pumpe duese), or the common rail diesel. Maybe you could find out that info for us.

Man, I'd love a diesel Nitro.....
Dear Sir,
Please be advised that we we have made a misprint in our information.
The 2.0L diesel engine is not available for the Nitro. Only the 2.8L VM Engine.
We will not be making a performance kit for the 2.8L engine.
Thank you for your understanding.
Best regards,
STARTECH by CRD

----- Weitergeleitet von Sven Woellert/Brabus am 16.01.2007 08:17 -----
"Richard Zwierlink" <[email protected]>
15.01.2007 19:39
An
<[email protected]>
Kopie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.