Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I picked up my Nitro at the End of October. The details are as follows...

2007 Dodge Nitro SLT 4X4
3.7 Liter Magnum v6
Inferno Red
Khaki/Dark Khaki two-tone leather
-17 inch chrome wheels
-8 speaker Infinity sound system
-heated seats
-rear seat DVD player
-SIRIUS satellite radio
-UConnect Handsfree Kit
-OWL performance tires
-sunroof
-running boards
-engine block heater
-trailer tow group

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey,
Nice looking nitro. Sounds like you got the G package on in. I will have the same setup excluding the rear dvd player. What do you think of the uconnect? I was also wondering, what controls the heated seats?
Thanks for the picures. nice job.
steve

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey,
Nice looking nitro. Sounds like you got the G package on in. I will have the same setup excluding the rear dvd player. What do you think of the uconnect? I was also wondering, what controls the heated seats?
Thanks for the picures. nice job.
steve
The Uconnect is pretty nice although I haven't gotten to use it yet as I do not have Bluetooth enabled phone. I just got my curretn phone a year ago so i have to wait a few months before buying a new one, so I can get the contract renewal price. I'm not paying $400 for a cell phone if I can get one for a 100 bucks in a few months.

As for the heated seats, they are controlled by buttons on either side of the buttons to deactivate the traction control and turn on the rear power outlet. There are 2 settings. Press the button once for high and a 2nd time for low.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.