Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently hit a deer in my old car, totaled my Escape, found an ad for a Nitro, and didn’t stop until I found a beautiful one on a lot.
Stone white, SLT, 07 with only 88k miles, leather seats, and minimal body dings. Took it to my mechanic to find out the heater core is bypassed (a $1500 fix via mechanic), my backup sensors don’t beep (fuse problem?), and my car has recently started to flash all the dash lights and then shut off.
I absolutely love my car, and I can’t wait to learn to work on it, and do some aesthetic work to it. Any suggestions on where to start with fixing/improving my boy would be appreciated.

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
30,207 Posts
Hello and welcome Tracy JC,
to the Nitro “Z” family!
Each one of the above mentioned issues can get quite in depth. Not something we can cover in this section of the forum.
First thing you need to do is to make sure all the recalls were done to your ride. You can do this on Dodge's web site.

I'm looking forward to your future posts & Pics. We love Pics here!
We also like new Mod ideas.

Enjoy the forumZ.
Scar

BTW;
If you could please go to your personal-details and fill in the “Vehicle:” info about your rig. It will be easier for us to answer your questions down the road, without us having to ask a bunch of questions.

As you can see at the left of every post I make, under my Ape Avatar;
This is what I drive:
Vehicle:
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
Or alternately you could put it in your signature...

Reactions: Tracy JC

·
I work so I can... SQUIRREL!
2,516 Posts
Good to have you here. Enjoy the forum!

BTW... Post a pic of your Nitro when you can.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello and welcome Tracy JC,
to the Nitro “Z” family!
Each one of the above mentioned issues can get quite in depth. Not something we can cover in this section of the forum.
First thing you need to do is to make sure all the recalls were done to your ride. You can do this on Dodge's web site.

I'm looking forward to your future posts & Pics. We love Pics here!
We also like new Mod ideas.

Enjoy the forumZ.
Scar

BTW;
If you could please go to your personal-details and fill in the “Vehicle:” info about your rig. It will be easier for us to answer your questions down the road, without us having to ask a bunch of questions.

As you can see at the left of every post I make, under my Ape Avatar;
This is what I drive:
Vehicle:
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
Or alternately you could put it in your signature...
I thought that I already did put it in my vehicle description! But I believe I just added it to my signature. I think that’ll be the more easily accessible option.

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
30,207 Posts
:cool:Thanks for adding your rig info to your Signature.
If you look to the left of your post, just under the avatar picture, you have;
Vehicle:Dodge Nitro
Trim:SLT
Color:Stone White

Most folks put the rig info there because it is on every post. But the signature works great as well.:cool:
Here is what I have under my Ape avatar;

Vehicle:07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
Trim:SXT
Color:Light Khaki Metallic

1 - 10 of 10 Posts