Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody
Just got my new Nitro SLT yesterday and I thought that even though the vehicle is fresh on the market I might find a fan site, so here I am.
I am absolutely delighted with the truck so far, got the SLT model, Inferno Red, it just took my eyes when I saw it in the showroom and I was looking to replace my 98' Intrepid, I had to have it.
Wondering about the gas consumption, the real one.
Also I do not have an alarm system on this SUV and looking for something good that would work with the keyless entry without an additional remote.
Any manuals available yet?

I know that I'm just supossed to say hello in here, but I'm really excited about my red baby. I also want to mention that I have always been a Chrysler fan, this new one comes as an addition to my 2002 300M, another fabulous car.

Glad to be here.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hello everybody
Just got my new Nitro SLT yesterday and I thought that even though the vehicle is fresh on the market I might find a fan site, so here I am.
I am absolutely delighted with the truck so far, got the SLT model, Inferno Red, it just took my eyes when I saw it in the showroom and I was looking to replace my 98' Intrepid, I had to have it.
Wondering about the gas consumption, the real one.
Also I do not have an alarm system on this SUV and looking for something good that would work with the keyless entry without an additional remote.
Any manuals available yet?

I know that I'm just supossed to say hello in here, but I'm really excited about my red baby. I also want to mention that I have always been a Chrysler fan, this new one comes as an addition to my 2002 300M, another fabulous car.
:Racing: gab, getting 21.9 on a trip and have 2800 miles on my nitro, you can check my nitro out in the gallery:pepper: Love the nitro after all the things were fixed on it, you will enjoy yours. Check the forum out you will find alot of good articles about the nitro:Banana01: Les

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to you all for your welcomes.
It's funny, I'm working about 2 miles from my home, but since I got the Nitro I wish that I was still at my old job, some 30 miles.
I just feel stupid for not taking the available alarm system, now I have to look for some aftermarket thing.

G

·
I wouldnt say that. I run my own business and do alarm installations.

I feel that you will get a better price than compared to the Dodge prices i've seen stated on the website.

Price out Alarm + Remote Starter and see what prices u get.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cool stuff, but I just wish that you were in Toronto, not NY. I just don't know where to go for a good system, one that would integrate with the remote we've got. I heard all kinds of bad stories on botched jobs. I could install my own given the proper instructions with the system, but that is where the problem lays.
Just not sure which way to turn, that's all at the moment.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.