Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded in my 2004 Mazda Tribute for a brand new 2007 Dodge Nitro RT 4X4 on Saturday. It only had 5 miles on it!! It's Inferno Red. 4.0 liter V6 engine. 20"X7.5" Chrome wheels. Security alarm. 8 amplified speakers plus subwoofer. Leather seats. 6 disc CD player. Factory installed tow package. Power sunroof. AND..... I had the chrome side rails installed today! I will take some pics and post soon!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the Nitro compliments...she is a beauty! Oh, by the way, I just purchased a 2006 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab last Saturday...remember, the Nitro was for my wife. My truck is basically new too for again, it's an '06 and only has 6,000 miles on it...the previous owner just bought it new 8 months ago...and it was a steal! It's black with mud guards, chrome wheels, chrome sidebars (nerf bars), bed liner and bed caps and more...very nice...I will try to post some pics although this is a Nitro board.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.