Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day all from the great white north.
Just picked up the Khaki Nitro for the wife, only 2 in town and she has one of them. So far it has been great no problems except for all the head turns. Have already heard it refered to as the " Baby Hummer"

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Good day all from the great white north.
Just picked up the Khaki Nitro for the wife, only 2 in town and she has one of them. So far it has been great no problems except for all the head turns. Have already heard it refered to as the " Baby Hummer"
Congrats and welcome to the forum! That is a very nice color and seems to be pretty rare too :) You must most pictures! Get use to the headturns..Ive had mine a week now and Ive gotten hundreds :) Hummer? Thats an insult! :p

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will see what i can do for the pics probley on saturday as i am on nights, so will see if i can get her to stop driving it for 5 min, had it 3 days now and i have only driven for 5 min on the test drive and last night to wall mart, its all hers lol, i suppose my beat up 84 dakota will do for now

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey now don't be giving him ideas. He got the brand new Motorcycle last summer. It's my turn to have the nice new vehicle...lol...Love my truck, and yes I never am out of it. I let him drive it....just not much....lol

·
Registered
421 Posts
welcome ...Sorry i am a little late...but I see your a fellow canadian. I thought I would drop you a line and tell you I started a Canadian thread in the regional section. Post a message if you wish

Thanks and both of you enjoy that Nitro:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.