Dodge Nitro Forum banner

New Nitro

1K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  dk1677 
#1 ·
Hey all, just got a new Nitro R/T...wanted to check in and let myself be known. haha...will have pics up as soon i can.

#4 ·
Welcome to the forum Karnoff. You're going to love your Nitro. You said you don't have any mods...yet, but trust me if you're like the rest of us, the modding bug will hit you sooner or later.

The site is a great place to find out more about your R\T. There's lots of great information and even better people. Feel free to join in and mix it up in the forum, but most of all, enjoy your ride.

P.S. Excuse my ignorance, but where is Whitehall?

#5 ·
welcome to the forumz, hope you enjoy your stay!!

#14 ·
Welcome to the forum Karnoff. You're going to love your Nitro. You said you don't have any mods...yet, but trust me if you're like the rest of us, the modding bug will hit you sooner or later.

The site is a great place to find out more about your R\T. There's lots of great information and even better people. Feel free to join in and mix it up in the forum, but most of all, enjoy your ride.

P.S. Excuse my ignorance, but where is Whitehall?

eastern pa...next to allentown.

and thanks everyone for the warm welcome...i've never had a welcome like this before, seems like a great bunch of people here. pics will be coming tuesdayish probably.

#16 ·
nice K, thanks for sharing!! it looks very shinie!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.