Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just wanted to chime in and say that the posts on this forum along with my own research and test driving was pivotal in my decision to get my Nitro last night.

I got the black 4x2 SLT with the G package. I also was lucky enough to find a salesman at the dealership who had extensively researched the My-Gig system for another customer. He set things up so that it can be installed as soon as they get one from the manufacturer.

I had been looking at the silver one online and actually was dead set on getting that color, but once I got to the dealership yesterday and took my wife along with me, we both agreed that while the silver is cool and much easier to keep clean and more forgiving of nicks and scratches, the black was absolutely stunning.

I haven't taken possession of MY Nitro yet, as it was not at the lot and the salesman wanted to make sure it got a good cleaning before I drive it, so they put me in a red SLT exactly like mine. Man this car is absolutely excellent.

-Jones

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi all,

Just wanted to chime in and say that the posts on this forum along with my own research and test driving was pivotal in my decision to get my Nitro last night.

I got the black 4x2 SLT with the G package. I also was lucky enough to find a salesman at the dealership who had extensively researched the My-Gig system for another customer. He set things up so that it can be installed as soon as they get one from the manufacturer.

I had been looking at the silver one online and actually was dead set on getting that color, but once I got to the dealership yesterday and took my wife along with me, we both agreed that while the silver is cool and much easier to keep clean and more forgiving of nicks and scratches, the black was absolutely stunning.

I haven't taken possession of MY Nitro yet, as it was not at the lot and the salesman wanted to make sure it got a good cleaning before I drive it, so they put me in a red SLT exactly like mine. Man this car is absolutely excellent.

-Jones
We're glad you found what you wanted. I'll say this about color as someone whose customized quite a bit. The silver is probably the easiest color to maintain and looks better dirty than any other color... but a clean black car is always stunning! And besides that you should always try to buy what you like best... congrats!!!:beerchug:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.