Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I just picked up my Sunburst Orange Nitro 4x4 last night. I love it!! Now I want to dress it up a little so looking for good deals on running boards , bug shield, and a few other things. :Racing:
I look forward to checking out this site and meeting new people!

Alice

·
Registered
469 Posts
You Go Girl!

Hi There! :wavey:

Another Sunburst Orange NITRO RT owner wants to welcome you to this site! :rockon:

I'm sure you'll enjoy surfing this site almost as much as you will enjoy driving your new NITRO! :Racing:

Wishing you and you Nitro all the best! :beerchug:

Snapping Necks in Oshawa! :woohoo:

:poze:

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Alice posted that message in January and never posted again! :shakehead:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hi everyone, I just picked up my Sunburst Orange Nitro 4x4 last night. I love it!! Now I want to dress it up a little so looking for good deals on running boards , bug shield, and a few other things. :Racing:

Alice

Sweet another Orange SunBurst Orange Nitro in the city next door. Small world...

·
Registered
155 Posts

Alice
Welcome Alice:wavey:to the bestest place on the net for Nitro owners! Haven't been here too long myself but you'll get lot's of ideas and never be bored on this site!
Take it all in and start counting your pennies, LOL!:ura1:
Keep in touch and be sure to post anything of interest including pictures!
Terry:smileup:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome

Welcome Alice you got the best color. As far as I am concerned the only color they should offer for the Nitro is the ORANGE. The other colors are ok I guess.

Enjoy that new ride of yours oh and by the way did I mention that all nitro owners are the coolest people around.

:Racing::wavey::wave:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry everyone, I know I posted my first message in Jan. but a lot has been happening around here sense I got my beloved Orange Nitro, Daughter is going thru a divorce, hubby just retired and now we have listed our house on the market!!! I have been a busy girl, I will try to post more often. Nitroman577 yes you are next door, we are at 13 mile and schonherr, you close? Hope everyone had a great week end! Bye for now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.