Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hello Everyone, Just got a New Dodge SLT Nitro Inferno Red on Teusday. Bought it at the Dodge dealship in Temple Texas. Very,very happy with it . Will post some pics this weekend
Yes, welcome!! Temple? Huh.....I personally don't have many good things to say about that stealership. I got mine in Gatesville. I like the small town attitude better.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
New Nitro

Sorry you had a bad experience with the Dodge dealership in Temple there BamBamdip. My experience was great and I got the vehicle I was looking for at the price and payment I was looking for. I believe everyone who has ever bought a vehicle can relate a bad experience at one time or another. I believe its who you first meet when you get to a dealeship that sets the stage for the whole deal.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sorry you had a bad experience with the Dodge dealership in Temple there BamBamdip. My experience was great and I got the vehicle I was looking for at the price and payment I was looking for. I believe everyone who has ever bought a vehicle can relate a bad experience at one time or another. I believe its who you first meet when you get to a dealeship that sets the stage for the whole deal.
Not quite that simple. My employer's parent company has preferred supplier deal with all the big 3. Its a no haggle, 1% below invoice. But they wouldn't budge from their $3000 ADM. They gave me a price of 28.5 for SLT 4x4. 30 miles down the road, it was 3500 less. Basically it ended with me telling them where they could put it (some place quite shady), a short walk to the VW and then a short drive to Gatesville. I never looked back.
Where do you plan on having it serviced Crankster? A lot of Dodge owners in this area head to TLMCJ (T Lincoln Mercury, Chrysler, Jeep). They are a five star chrysler dealer also. Just food for thought.
BTW, glad you had a good experience and I hope they continue to do you right. As for me, they made the decision for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.