Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

Just got my first ever dodge. They're pretty rare in the UK.
2009 2.8 crd sxt auto with 60k on the clock. Silver, but I will be wrapping it for my company branding. Going to go with a Matt/satin black with a discreet camo effect and my logo shreddedd in pearl white diagonally along the side. Will also emboss the logo on the bonnet.

Full works about to happen on it next week. Having new arms, bushes, links, rod ends and discs and pads and shoes :) as it's been sat doing nothing for a couple of years.

On the look out for monster wheels. What's the smallest wheel it can take? I wanted 15 but read they don't fit. So looked at 16 but found suggestions online that 17 is the lower size OEM.
Looking to put maxxis or similar on there for an agressive look. Not sure about spacers as in the UK we have to be flush to the wheel arch.

Also hoping to find:
oem tow hitch, don't think they did them in the UK.
Tyre pressure sensors
Bull bar
Side steps/rock sliders
Roof bars (Thule don't do them)
Roof rack
Led bar
Possible custom bumper and winch. (Mainly for show but would enjoy a functional one.

Future mods may be a lift kit but still undecided as I know how problematic some kits can be.

Will also do some wrapping inside and maybe customise the headliner and trim.

I found the forum from one of the members who had that custom bumper and winch. Matt black wrap with some green. He always popped up on modified nitro searches.

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,883 Posts
Hello and welcome @Alun118, to the Nitro “Z” family!

Lots of great plans you have for your ride!
To get you started here is a Hitch thread...
I'm looking forward to your future posts & Pics. We love Pics here!
We also like new Mod ideas.

Enjoy the forumZ.
Scar

BTW;
If you could please go to your signature (<click this) and put the info about your rig on the first line. It will be easier for us to answer your questions down the road, without us having to ask a bunch of questions.

As you can see under every post I make;
This is what I drive:
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L

·
I work so I can... SQUIRREL!
2,439 Posts

Good to have you here. Enjoy the forum!
BTW... Post a pic of your Nitro when you can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts