Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, newbie here from oz. Looking forward to learn a lot and enjoy my nitro more.

I need some help with headlight bulb replacement, for some reason the holder looks a bit different on mine and i dont know if it is just stucked but for some reason i cannot twist the holder like what i usually see in the videos. I have attached the picture hopefully someone may be able to help.

Cheers legends!

Rome

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome!
You have different type of headlamp. In videos you usually see US bulbs. Seems like you have regular H4 bulb. Just bull the connector, remove rubber shield and you'll see, how to remove the bulb. It is held in place by steel wire.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah whats worse is i tried pulling out the whole front grill to get access and watch some videos too, But it just wont come off like that of the others.. feels like it still bolted somewhere.

So your saying i just completely pull off the connector? The little space is not helping as well. Cheers for the help jan, at least i know now that it is a entirely different thing.

·
I work so I can... SQUIRREL!
2,439 Posts

Good to have you here. Enjoy the forum!
BTW... Post a pic of your Nitro when you can.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Read this thread

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,883 Posts
Hello and welcome @JomezNitro, to the Nitro “Z” family!

Try pulling out the battery to get better access.
Pull the plug out, remove rubber boot, pinch the retainer clips (unhook them) on the bulb and remove it.
I'm looking forward to your future posts & Pics. We love Pics here!
We also like new Mod ideas.

Enjoy the forumZ.
Scar

BTW;
If you could please go to your signature (<click this) and put the info about your rig on the first line. It will be easier for us to answer your questions down the road, without us having to ask a bunch of questions.

As you can see under every post I make;
This is what I drive:
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers scar! Thanks for the walkthrough, the retainer is a bit tricky that you have to use a small tool to be able to unstuck the retainer clips that hold the bulb.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts