Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at buying a Nitro in the next month and I'm trying to get all the info I can. I'm really looking forward to see all the aftermarket parts that come out. This is going to make a nice addition to my garage along with my 72 Dart Swinger! Mopar or no car!

:wavey: A big hello to everyone!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm liking all the info I'm seeing here, looks like everyone really loves their Nitros. Anybody get the SLT 24G package? I'm lookin at that in Sunburst Orange or Electric Blue, already drove one and I fell in love just can't wait to get it.
Any ideas on aftermarkets stuff? Headers, dual exhaust, superchips (sa wa post about that but can't find 'em), body kits so forth?!?!? This is the first car/truck I'll own that I'm actually going to mod, I absolutley love it but damn I want to hook it up andd make it MINE!!!
Anyway, lovin all the info here, great site! As soon as I get mine I'll throw up some pics. I think first I"ll do exhaust, thinkin of the lambo/suicide doors second. Any ideas of when co's are going to be releasing performance parts?

Trev

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Swinger pics posted!

I've post a pic up, once I get back from vacation I'll take some more and put them up here. When you see the Swinger, just picture it Candy Apple Green (happening in about 2 months) and right now it has Chrome Smoothies on it.

:wave:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.