Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I own a 2011 Dodge Nitro-Heat 4x4 4.0. So glad to have found this site. Will be looking for all kinds of info in the near future about tires, towing packages etc. Would love to purchase and haul a lightweight scamp around if possible. I'm not car savy but willing to educate myself so I'm more comfortable doing this as I'm on my own. Thanks for having me! 馃檪 Hope I posted this on the right area..lol

Khaki Nitro Nut
Hello and welcome @berniedee, to the Nitro 鈥淶鈥 family!

You came to the right place to learn Nitro!
I'm looking forward to your future posts & Pics. We love Pics here!
We also like new Mod ideas.

Enjoy the forumZ.
Scar

BTW;
If you could please go to your signature (<click this) and put the info about your rig on the first line. It will be easier for us to answer your questions down the road, without us having to ask a bunch of questions.

As you can see under every post I make;
This is what I drive:
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Currently it has 245/50R-20 102H Couragia XUV Touring all seasons on it. I'm looking to buy a light weight Scamp or something comparable to that to tow. I don't currently have a towing package on it either so anything you guys can recommend would be much appreciated. I'm new to having to make decisions on my vehicle like this so please keep in mind you are definitely dealing with newbie in every sense of the word..lol I recently bought this Nitro from my sister, it's one owner..now two owner, well maintained and has approx 75,000 miles on it.

I work so I can... SQUIRREL!

Good to have you here. Enjoy the forum!
BTW... Post a pic of your Nitro when you can.

Registered
Currently it has 245/50R-20 102H Couragia XUV Touring all seasons on it. I'm looking to buy a light weight Scamp or something comparable to that to tow. I don't currently have a towing package on it either so anything you guys can recommend would be much appreciated. I'm new to having to make decisions on my vehicle like this so please keep in mind you are definitely dealing with newbie in every sense of the word..lol I recently bought this Nitro from my sister, it's one owner..now two owner, well maintained and has approx 75,000 miles on it.
I have Discoverer M+S Cooper Tires on my Nitro.
Here in Michigan you need an aggressive thread to get around in the snow storms. This tire performs well in the winter but still has a soft ride for summer highway use. I've had them on two other suv's. The price is middle of the road and yet they wear well.

Registered
Hi Guys, I am new in this forum , I love mechanic everything about car and fixing, my background is technology but I love cars, I am driving a Manual Nitro 2007 I love this car, strong and comfortable. thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts