Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007 3.7L 6cyl 4x4
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 nitro, about a week ago it started overheating and the heater stopped working. I changed the water pump, new thermostat, coolant sensor. I checked the radiator for leaks and came up with nothing. I replaced upper and lower hoses and flushed the whole system. Nothing worked... Suggestions anyone?

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
30,301 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Skrappy. When you have a chance, head over to the Newbie Section (<click this) and say "Hi".
Tell us a little about yourself and your ride.
That way we can welcome you all proper like.

Air is trapped.

BTW;
If you could please go to your signature (<click this) and put the info about your rig on the first line. It will be easier for us to answer your questions down the road, without us having to ask a bunch of questions.

As you can see under every post I make;
This is what I drive:

Reactions: Nitrogen

·
Registered
2007 3.7L 6cyl 4x4
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum @Skrappy. When you have a chance, head over to the Newbie Section (<click this) and say "Hi".
Tell us a little about yourself and your ride.
That way we can welcome you all proper like.

Air is trapped.

BTW;
If you could please go to your signature (<click this) and put the info about your rig on the first line. It will be easier for us to answer your questions down the road, without us having to ask a bunch of questions.

As you can see under every post I make;
This is what I drive:
Thank you, happy to be apart of it! If air is trapped, what do I do to release it? I tried bleeding it several times, what more can I do?

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
30,301 Posts
What engine?
See this as one way to do it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts