Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my wife just purchased a nitro last October. Interesting vehicle. She brought it to our local mechanic because no heat. He changed the thermostat and still nothing. He was out of ideas. I brought it to a franchise rhymes with step toys they didn't have time either but said it needed a heater core flush. Fair enough. I couldn't do it myself, had cancer back in March just getting back to feeling my hands. I brought it to another franchise and they said I needed a thermostat, water pump, new radiator out the door 1900 to 2100. 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ. Sure. I handed him the complete diagnostic sheet from step toys and he says oh...well we can do the flush for 39.00. We now have heat. Why do I bring this up, to thank you for forums. They actually help educate us common folk.

Registered
Hello everyone! New to the forum. I'm hoping that this forum will be as useful as the GoldwingDoc forum. Just purchased 2007 Dodge Nitro SLT, No heat, Misfire, Passenger side rear window non functional. I've got a lot of work to do for a guy with Cancer, but also poor. I will be needing your help and I pray all of you are willing to give it. Thanks in advance :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts