Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about some discussion on this. I find that on dim there is a band of light which had a fairly distinct top and botton cutoff. By turning on the fog lights I am very pleased with the effect then. But on Bright....I really am surprised at the band of light. Not enough for me , I would rather drive on low beam with the fog on too. David

· Registered
413 Posts
you may want to try the sylvania sdilverstar bulbs
i installed them in my SRT-4 and they made a big difference on the brightness and distance of the light (in both regular and hig beam mode)
i plan to get them for the NITRO

· NITROHOLIC™
1,709 Posts
I think the stock lights are pretty good and the foglamps do make a huge difference. I keep my regular beams + foglights on all the time. I might look into some silverstars for the headlamps though - I dont feel the foglamps need touching.

· Registered
5 Posts
I am having a very difficult time driving at night beacuse of the headlights. The band of light is very small and the line that seperates the light and dark is right in my line of vision. The dealer says there is nothing they can do. Any reccomendations?

· NITROHOLIC™
1,709 Posts
I am having a very difficult time driving at night beacuse of the headlights. The band of light is very small and the line that seperates the light and dark is right in my line of vision. The dealer says there is nothing they can do. Any reccomendations?
hrm..might want to see if they can align the headlights higher/lower, if that doesnt work you can alwas try better bulbs such as silverstar..I havent had an issue driving even in the darkest streets - very good for stock light output!

· NITROHOLIC™
1,709 Posts
I Have No Problem With My Lights But On Low Beam I Am Gettig A Lot Of Flashes When I Am Passing On Coming Traffic.
That probably means that hte arent aligned quite right and are either aimed a little too high or a little to wide and are shining well into the other lanes..A quick alignment on a flat wall at night would correct this

will

· Registered
96 Posts
I agree with you guys. Whenever I put my brights on, I feel like I lose all vision that is lower than 3' or so. Definitely think that the low beams and fog lights work wonderfully. I wonder why the high beams are so far off? They do go pretty far tho - that's one good thing. Just still a little hard to see.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.