Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would let the group know that there are some Nitro Accessories showing up on Ebay. I was able to search under the Nitro model and I got quite a few hits. There was also one place that is already making an aluminum billet grill. It was little beefier than some of the others I have seen.

Sometimes you can find a good deal on ebay.:)

Check it out

Click the ebay link on the forum home page to go directly to Dodge Nitro Parts on ebay!

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Yea, ive noticed a couple of unique parts, exhaust/chrome pillars..but Id be a little bit weary int he beginning - I would personall wait til they are more retail as you will get little/no support no matter what they say and negligible quality..Some of the pictures ive seen even look photoshopped or dont have a picture of the part installed on a nitro at all

·
Registered
601 Posts
Yea I saw that grille as well. been checking out ebay for Nitro accessories since I bought my Nitro. I really like that billet grille with the little holes. It's said to come with all neccessary hardware for mounting on. E&G makes a grill for the Nitro, but all of E&G grilles look the same. A "grill" you cook on, a "grille" you put on. Just an FYI.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea I saw that grille as well. been checking out ebay for Nitro accessories since I bought my Nitro. I really like that billet grille with the little holes. It's said to come with all neccessary hardware for mounting on. E&G makes a grill for the Nitro, but all of E&G grilles look the same. A "grill" you cook on, a "grille" you put on. Just an FYI.
See and I just thought it was a canadian way to spell it .....I was trying not to confuse our southern friends:Na_Na_Na_Na: but I guess I was the ignorant one:eek:

Thanks for making that clear or is it cleare:SHOCKED: ...LOL just funnin you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.