Dodge Nitro Forum banner

Nitro Christmas

1446 Views 11 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  jaerho-nitro
G
Howdy from the South!!! I got my BEAUTIFUL Nitro for Christmas from my wonderful husband!!! I was totally surprised! :hug: I Love him so much!!!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Well lucky you! Welcome to the forum!:wavey:
Welcome to the #1 Nitro Forum!! Awesome Christmas gift!!
Welcome to the forum enjoy, post a few pics of your ride when you can.
Welcome! I wish somebody had bought my Nitro for me!:mad:
Make sure you sign up on the Texas Nitro owners List...and welcome to the forum...Now we just need some pictures
G
Pictures

I will get pics as soon as it comes back from the dr... Its getting a sun roof put in and a total detail cleaning...:cool:
Youve had it 5 days and already needs detail cleaning? :SHOCKED:
G
Dirty Nitro

Well, when my husband bought it and brought it home, it was 10 pm. The dealership offered to do the detail, fill the gas tank and do the sun roof all at the same time. Plus...we took it to the deer lease and played in the mud a bit. Shoud I say anything else?...:rolleyes:
Plus...we took it to the deer lease and played in the mud a bit. Shoud I say anything else?...:rolleyes:
:SHOCKED: This could get outta hand real fast. I think she means they went Muddin' in the Nitro.......
G
lol....funny stuff....
Your right this is funy stuff but then that is this this group, nothing gets bye us.

Welcome and enjoy
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.