Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I am Jon,I pick up my Nitro 2.8CRD SXT on Saturday, You have to buy Diesel in UK,Fuel is very expensive. Trading in my Suzuki Grand Vitara for the Nitro,cant wait. Will post some pics when I pick it uo, Bye for now,Jon.

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Hey jon, good idea to dump the Grand Vitara, Nitros are way cooler. I'd have a diesel as well but they don't offer it over here yet. I drove a diesel when I lived in England. I had to, I was doing a tank a week to and from work.
Anyway, welcome to the forum, any question large or small can be answered, just ask. Many subjects are covered on all topics.
Let see some pics when you get a chance.
I'm was born in Leigh then later lived in Wigan. I left there in '98 for North America.

· Registered
453 Posts
Welcome jonpriority to the best Nitro Forum in the World!!! I see you're getting the best color too ;) Let us know when you get it and when you take some pic's be sure to post them in the Color Competion thread. :Racing:

· Registered
43 Posts
nitro jon

jon ive had my dodge nitro since 9 8 07 it went on the road 13 8 07 because insurance companys did not have ifo about it i have a 2.8 diesel red ato ... love it to bits already got extras on it injoy your ride dave from bishops stortford :smileup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.