Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hell All,
I'm pumped for the new Nitro and I think that I'm in the right place to talk about it! The engine, the body, and the on board electronics.......it looks like this one is gonna be a winner. I am definitely interested in talking to any and all that have either bought or test driven the Nitro!!!!!!!! Talk to y'all soon:cool:

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice

Welcome dodger01. I think you have come to the right place too.
http://www.big-dog.us/challenger/ Check out chapter 30 on my Challenger site for 23 pics of our Nitro...Get excited!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the link!! It's always good to see personal pictures of car because they aren't airbrushed or lit so that every freakin part of the car shines. It makes it seem more like a real car and not a toy. I like what I see. Is that the SXT, the SLT, or the R/T? Also how does it handle? :D

·
Registered
421 Posts
I meant to put in David and instead used Dale. It was meant for you. I hope my 4 wheel drive will get the similar mileage.
My Nitro (SLT 4x4 with 3.7 mag) is getting average of 23 mpg at highway speed of 65miles....some conversions there from km and litres but it is pretty close.

I have actually been impresed with the mileage...used to have a Ram 1500 4x4...as speed went up gas gauge went down.... but it was great for the canadian winter. Just waiting to test the nitro in some adverse weather conditions.:D

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Im averging 18 MPG right now w/ m SLT 4x2 however a majority of that has been city, actually being able to drive highway speeds in this city requires getting on highway at late hours of the night...and even then it can be a real mess :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.