Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All! I got my Nitro 2 weeks after it came out and I love it! It replaced a 2004 Honda Element that I also loved but got sick of the doors on it, the rough ride and the interior noise. Now I am so happy with my nitro but have a service appointment set for 1/3 to have the issues of stalling when turning into a tight parking spot, trouble with car finding the right gear somewhere in between 30-50 MPH, and the tire preassure thing to be fixed. Other wise love the nice seats, the heater works great, want to get a tow package put on it to pull the pop up camper with.:wavey:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
We're all here for you. All of us are working out the kinks as we go along. Anytime there is a brand new vehicle out there there will be a few things that come up that the lab could now duplicate. Hang in there.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! Other than the few bugs I LOVE my car! I cannot tell you how many people will crank their heads to take a look at my baby! Had one guy last week just about go off the road, LOL! Did all of you buy or lease yours? We leased our because we get rid of our cars every 2 years and seen no point in buying one again just to loose out on the money time and time again. There are quite a few things I would love to do to this car I tell ya! One for sure is the trailer hitch. I love how much room it has plus the fact that the seats are comfy and it rides so smooth and quiet. The down side of dodge is the trade in value which is another reason why we leased this one. We had a caravan 2 times and both times got hit bad with the trade in value, my honda element had great trade in value and that was a plus but it sucked with other features. When I get a chance to get it washed again I will take some pictures of it. I got the real basic model because that is all we could swing at the time but for a basic I love it.:Banana01:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.