Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have yet to test drive a Nitro, let alone even sit in one, but I know this -- I do want to get one! I'm a Dodge/Chrsyler fan for many years, and hopefully the Nitro will be the last vehicle I'll ever need to buy. I'm throwing out a request from any and all Nitro users -- what are your recommendations for accessories? I never use one off-road -- only urban. don't need a whole lot of HP, but the most important feature is whether it will be able to cart racing bikes as easily as my old 92 Plymouth Voyager mini van. I need easily accessible cargo area for bike gear, and comfort for distance driving. Any comments received are gratefully appreciated.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sliding platform

It is nearly 40 degrees (F or C) below in central Alberta these days and that should explain why I have not had the opportunity to explore the sliding rear deck/platform in the outdoors. However, judging from the pictures that I have been able to gather, it would seem that I could easily sit on the edge of the platform, and that my weight of 170 lbs should not weaken the platform. If it holds 400 lbs I would assume that I could place quite a heavy load on the edge of the 18-inch extension, no?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My 2002 Grande Caravan has heated leather seats, and my son has a remote starter on his vehicle. Those are definitely two options that I would not be without! Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.