Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I received the recall a couple of weeks ago. This past weekend, I had the maintenance performed. Although I could be wrong, I feel like the Nitro drives a bit different now. The change is positive, and I enjoy the drive more now than I did when I purchased the car. I have had three maintenances performed: the Recall for the ABS, the first torque converter TSB, and the power window TSB.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Forgot one thing: I am still concerned about the stalling issues. It may be that I drive more carfeully now because I got the patented Dodge Nitro light show when I was traveling 65 mph down a 23 mile bridge that has no shoulder. I would like to see a Recall or TSB for the stalling and/or electrical cut-out issues.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Forgot one thing: I am still concerned about the stalling issues. It may be that I drive more carfeully now because I got the patented Dodge Nitro light show when I was traveling 65 mph down a 23 mile bridge that has no shoulder. I would like to see a Recall or TSB for the stalling and/or electrical cut-out issues.
:iagree: We would all like to see the stalling issue put behind us with a guaranteed repair. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.