Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
I was in Grand Bend over the long weekend, cruising the strip and getting loads of attention, when I saw my first other NITRO R/T on the road in black.

I kindly let my partner in crime pull in front of me while we cruised the strip...back 2 back BLACK Nitro R/T's...and the kicker, a black Ram 1500 behind us.

We pulled over at the lights and complimented each other rides! GOODTIMES!!

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
We love our Nitro.Took it to florida great gas mileage.39 us. gallons for 1182 miles.
How many KMS. on your Nitro before the fuel started improving???? I've just turned 6,000 km. and cautiously using the cruise and foot pedal with the greatest of care, have only managed to acquire 19.5 mpg (us)
Mike
[email protected]
Clifford, Ont.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Red 2007 SXT, Burlington.

Upset because it's mine but I never get to drive it. The other half always gets out the front door and into the drivers seat before I even have my shoes on. I think I am going to have to ware flip flops if I ever want the chance to drive it.

(Purchased it at Lockwood Chrysler in Oakville. This is the third car I have purchased from Chrysler dealership and it's was the best experance I have ever had. I would highly recommend them).

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.