Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
I was in Grand Bend over the long weekend, cruising the strip and getting loads of attention, when I saw my first other NITRO R/T on the road in black.

I kindly let my partner in crime pull in front of me while we cruised the strip...back 2 back BLACK Nitro R/T's...and the kicker, a black Ram 1500 behind us.

We pulled over at the lights and complimented each other rides! GOODTIMES!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
At 20,000KM, I don't see mpg/kpl improving much at this point. I was thinking of maybe getting one of those replacement computer chips at some point. They're supposed to boost both mileage and performance.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Red 2007 SXT, Burlington.

Upset because it's mine but I never get to drive it. The other half always gets out the front door and into the drivers seat before I even have my shoes on. I think I am going to have to ware flip flops if I ever want the chance to drive it.

(Purchased it at Lockwood Chrysler in Oakville. This is the third car I have purchased from Chrysler dealership and it's was the best experance I have ever had. I would highly recommend them).

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.