Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all you nitro owners especially in the east coast, anyone wanna set up a meet somewhere where we can all hang n showoff r nitros even cook some burgers n hotdogs....

·
Registered
607 Posts
Meet in NY

That would be great but I tried a long time to set something up and no one was interested. I live in NY and have a public park across the street from where I live and we could even have a cook out as well.

Andy

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know right. Used to be in the scion community n they had meets almost every weekend. Eventually hope we get some meets even if it's just a few of us in the east coast...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Gotta try to spread the word a little more. I'd be up for some sort of meet if we got more people together. Havent done much to my nitro yet so I'd have to get on that too

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let's get this poppin. Winter is right around the corner.. I know there's def more nitro in da east coast...

·
Registered
607 Posts
I would be interested

hey guys I would attend as well. Like I said we could use the park near me in bayside queens, Alley pond park we can do barbeque ample parking as well.

Andy

·
Registered
31 Posts
hey i know this isnt a sell or trade thread but i figured id try this anyways.

i have matte black 20" giovanni dbl gs rims with falken tires that im looking to swap for 20inch alloys or the stock 20" chrome dodge wheels.

this is what they look like

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
You have a good responce there Reydar1 if all of you show up at the same place for a set pattern of time you will get more just arriving from seeing you there!
Five is a good start but keep this thread alive and active. All of you.......Good hunting......

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Def know we got some nice parks in Jersey area for those to enjoy n not too far for da New York area guys...

·
Registered
563 Posts
I agree with Nitrover, you have to set a place and day and just meet up. It might start small but if you stick with it, it will grow. That's how we did it with my "other" car, we had a little meet & greet and a few cars showed up. Now it is 10 years later and last week I had 70 cars show up for a fund raiser at a local fire house.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts